CASFS Blog & Forum

This site is for Apprentices, Administrators, Alumni and Friends of the UCSC Farm & Garden Apprenticeship Program and the Center For Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems (CASFS) to post/discuss news and events.*
Please e-mail CASFS2009@gmail.com with questions or to become a contributor.
*UCSC, CASFS and Farm & Garden Staff are not in any way liable or responsible for the content posted here.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Crop plan files

I uploaded the crop planning files so you can access them for years to come. Also, I included a blank crop planning form so you can start your own crop plan from scratch. In the next week or two I'll add the field variety list.
And I'd like to say that I think y'all are wonderful. Thank you for your hard work and great questions.

posted by julie @ 8:29 AM

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger CASFS 2006 said...

Nice one!! Thank you Julie!
dp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home