CASFS Blog & Forum

THIS SITE IS NO LONGER UPDATED.

PLEASE VISIT GROWAFARMER.ORG TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH CASFS AND THE UCSC FARM & GARDEN!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

PutFwd Follow Up

Greetings,
I took the initiative to follow up on my own post here and created us an account on PutFwd.com, which I subsequently added it to our permalinks. The login is "CASFS2006," and the password is the same as for our Flickr account. I envision farm-related files posted and stored here for reference, e.g. irrigation and propogation handouts, sewing schedules, crop rotation charts, etc. Julie and Hank have already responded positively to this idea, and I hope to help them get some files uploaded as soon as possible. In the meantime, if people have other farm-related documents, recordings of lectures, etc. feel free to post them. We have a gig of space, and if we somehow manage to fill it, we can create another.
dp

posted by CASFS 2006 @ 1:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home