CASFS Blog & Forum

This site is for Apprentices, Administrators, Alumni and Friends of the UCSC Farm & Garden Apprenticeship Program and the Center For Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems (CASFS) to post/discuss news and events.*
Please e-mail CASFS2009@gmail.com with questions or to become a contributor.
*UCSC, CASFS and Farm & Garden Staff are not in any way liable or responsible for the content posted here.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

An Invitation to View

Hello!
For all of you CASFS readers, my name is Jessy Beckett, and I'm a current first year apprentice. I've been blogging for most of the season, writing about my experiences on the farm. I've amassed somewhat of a collections of musings and prose about the season. I felt that were I to share it all on the CASFS blog, I might overwhelm the audience, so instead, I've here listed my blog site in-situ. If you're interested in an apprentice-eye-view, please take a look. Scroll down the 'Categories' list on the far right side, and click UCSC Apprenticeship.
Thanks for all of your support, and enjoy!
Jessy

posted by Jessy Beckett @ 2:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home